Unexpectedly Useful Purposes For Lemons
1. Skin care: Harness all the citric acid and vitamin C lemons have to offer by making a homemade facial scrub, rid yourself of blackheads and clogged pores, brighten fingernails, remove dark spots, and so much more!
2. Remove stains from fabric: Just mix lemon juice and cream of tartar into a paste, rub it onto the affected area and after 30 minutes wash as usual.
3. Hair lightening: Just comb lemon juice into your hair and sit in the sun for 20 minutes, it’ll do all the work.
4. Everyday deodorant: Just rub a lemon wedge on the area and wipe off excess pulp, simple as that! The citric acid kills odor causing bacteria so you can go about your day!
5. Rid yourself of smelly kitchen hands from food prep: Just rinse with lemon juice!
6. Dandruff treatment: Boil the rinds of 3-4 lemons in 4-5 cups of water, once cooled, massage it into your hair, leave on for 10 minutes, and wash as usual. Do this at least once a week.
7. Shower cleaner: Literally all you need is a lemon half, rub it on fixtures with water spots and watch it go to work