Get younger looking softer skin on hands in just 5 minutes at home kitchen ingredients
If your hands are dry and rough, you no more need to keep it forever. First, cut a piece of lemon and rub it on to your hands. Gently rub it in palms and wrist and on knuckles. This rubbing will work as a exfoliation and scrubbing. Now we need to moisturize the hands and remove the dirt and darkness from skin.
- Olive oil- 1-2 tbsp
- Sugar- 1-2 tbsp
- Mix the equal amounts of olive oil and sugar.
- Now rub this scrub into your palms and hands with gentle circular motions for a couple of minutes.
- Leave the scrub into your hands for another couple of minutes.
- Now wash it off with warm water and pat dry
- Apply moisturizer
- Feel the softness in your hands.
- Do this 2-3 times a week.
Olive oil moisturizes and hydrates the skin cells of your dry rough hands whereas sugar exfoliates and sloughs off the rough dead skin cells giving way to healthier new cells.