Skin whitening is a big industry in Asia & Africa where people have darker skin tone. Multinational brands are selling skin whitening products that are very expensive and only contain acidic chemicals. They not only destroy the skin regeneration process but make your skin rough. Coconut skin whitening has been very popular in India where the herbal way of treatment is very popular. Today I will explain a few very effective Coconut skin whitening home remedies that will not only make your skin white but also very smooth and healthy.
Coconut skin whitening home remedy is very effective in whitening your face skin. Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer which is chemical free. Coconut oil is rich in lauric acid, which cleans your skin pores and kills the harmful bacterias. According to the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health lauric acid acts as an antibacterial agent for the skin and protects it from the harmful bacterias. 85% of the coconut oil is made up of this fatty acid. This may surprise you that the only other natural source of lauric acid is Breast Milk.
Applying coconut oil directly to your skin is not recommended. Instead, I will tell you a few home remedies in which we will use coconut oil with other carriers to make it more effective.
Coconut & Lemon Juice Home Remedy
Lemon is acidic in nature and this is exactly what we need to make your skin white. Almost all the skin whitening creams are acidic in nature. The more acidic it is the faster it will whiten your skin. The side effect of heavy acidic skin whitening cream is that it will make your skin white but also damage it, in the process. Coconut skin whitening home remedy will make your skin white but it won’t damage your skin.
Lemon juice, on the other hand, is a natural substance which is a natural balance of acid. It will not damage our skin at all. Here is how you should use this home remedy.
- Cut a medium size lemon in half and squeeze the fresh juice from it.
- Take 10 drops of lemon juice and mix it with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Massage your face skin with this mixture for 15 minutes and after massage leave it for 20 minutes until your skin absorbs the oil completely.
- You can also do this massage at night and in the morning wash your face with cold water. This will give you the best result.
- If you are planning to use it regularly then prepare this mixture in big quantity and freeze it.
Coconut Oil With Honey Home Remedy
For centuries our ancestors used honey for skin care. Honey can do wonders for your skin. When mixed with other natural ingredients like coconut oil its effects are even stronger. Almost all skin care products have honey in them and why not, Honey is a perfect skin moisturizer. The natural enzymes in honey go deep in your skin and moisturize it internally as well as from outside. Honey also cleanse your blackheads and as a result, you get glowing skin. The benefits of honey are not only limited to blackhead cleansing but also exfoliator, scar Lightner, anti-acne and it stop pimple growth.
In order to use Honey with coconut we are going to do:
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey & 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour.
- Mix these ingredients to make a thick paste.
- Put this mixture on your face evenly and massage it for 15 minutes.
- Use a herbal or any of your favorite face wash to clean your face.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
After a few weeks, you will start to see the results.
Coconut Oil With Turmeric Home Remedy
These days turmeric is used in all beauty products. Turmeric is a paste of ginger and is a natural anti-oxidant. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric revives your skin and increases the growth of skin cells and as a result, your skin is shiny and healthy.
Turmeric can also heal wounds and it acts as an anti-bacterial agent for your skin and keep it safe from harmful bacterias. Due to its anti-bacterial properties turmeric also helps you stop acne and pimples. And if you have acne scars then it also helps you remove it. We have another detailed article about home remedies to remove acne scars fast.
In order to use Coconut oil with turmeric power we are going to do the following:
- Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil & 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder.
- Mix them both by adding a little water to it. You will get a thick paste at the end.
- Before applying the paste make sure your skin is cleaned and properly washed with a face wash.
- Apply this paste on your skin and massage it gently for 10. It will open the pores of your skin and will remove the dead cells.
- Wait another 10 minutes and then wash your face with warm water and clean your face with a towel.
- repeat this coconut oil and turmeric home remedy twice a week and after a few weeks, you will start seeing the results.
If you have any other question or inquiry please use the comment section below.