Blackheads hit our head as hard as any scar. Well, it surely hinders one’s beauty and dents out the confidence in you. There are thousands of commercially advertised product claiming that you can get rid of these blackheads easily but we all have been disappointed for quite some time now. So here is a DIY remedy to gets rid of blackheads, Let’s have a look.
Egg White Mask For Blackheads:
What Would You Need-
- One egg
- 1 dozen of tissues roughly
- A Flat-head makeup brush
- A small bowl or a cup
How To Do It-
- Break the egg firstly and separate the yolk and take the white part to fall into your small bowl.
- You can also use an empty bottle to suck up the yolk, it is an excellent trick if you’re having a hard time following the previous one.
- Whisk your egg white thoroughly.
- Wash your face and pat dry.
- Apply a very thin layer of egg white with your flat head brush to the affected areas. You can either particularly target sections that may be more prone to blackheads, for example, your nose, or you can even use as a complete face mask.
- Now cover the patches where you have applied the egg white with the tissue papers. You might want to cut them into small pieces in order to get the right shapes for the patch.
- Once your skin is coated properly, they will be able to stick to your face quite easily.
- Once the mask has left you “mummified” properly, add another layer of egg white directly over the tissue paper. If in case you notice that your tissue papers are tearing apart, simply add one another layer on top of the previous one.
- Wait roughly for 40 minutes, or until you feel that the mask has fully dried up, then pull it off in an upward direction, right from your chin to your forehead if you have applied the full face mask.
How Does It Help-
- Egg white simply tightens and shrinks the skin pores to remove the clogged dirt and hence reduces the chances of future blackheads along with clearing off the current ones on the skin.
- Eggs are essentially rich in nutrients that moisturize your skin and ultimately improve your skin’s texture.
- An egg is naturally sticky in nature that ultimately pulls out the blackheads efficiently from the skin to make it clean and clear.
- An enzyme present in egg white called Lysozyme fights against the bacteria causing acne and blackheads.
- It has vitamin B2 that clears the toxic present in the form of free radicals free that damages the skin cells.
- Potassium present in the egg white holds the moisture levels of your skin and prevents excess oil to remove blackheads.