The best way to take care of skin is to use natural products available to us, they are safe and also effective in making our skin brighter.
Here, we use rice flour, an ingredient which is easily available in any Indian households. We can use rice by making its flour and combining it with other natural ingredients to make face packs.
How is rice beneficial to skin?
Rice is full vitamins and minerals. It has vitamin D, niacin and thiamine as well as calcium and iron and many other nutrients. It can reduce inflammation, help in sunburns, reduce acne and promotes cell growth too. It acts as an amazing cleanser for the skin and It makes the skin smooth and brighter. It also has anti-aging properties.
Rice flour and honey-rose water pack.
- Rice flour as the common ingredient.
- One teaspoon of honey, better if it is organic.
- Two or three drops of rose water.
How to make it and apply it?
- Take the rice and water the rose water and then the honey gradually and mix it.
- Make a paste out of it.
- Then, you can apply it all over your face.
- Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes and let it dry on the skin.
- You can then wash it with cold water and pat your skin dry and see the results.
- You can use it regularly to see actual results.
Honey is extremely moisturizing for the skin and has anti-bacterial properties. Rose water has multiple benefits too just like honey. It reduces acne, inflammation and even maintains the pH level of the skin.
Both acts as a healthy pack for the skin, any type of skin can use it.